Equine Balance provides gastro intestinal support for your horse.
It aids in the relief of:
- Symptoms associated with colic
- Gastro intestinal disturbances
- Mycotoxin and ammonia binder in horses
- Is a free-radical scavenger and anti-oxidant.
- Binds heavy metals, ammonia, histamine, mycotoxins and bacterial toxins, resulting in improved food conversion ratio, thereby improving the horse’s condition and performance.
- Reduces and assists in preventing gastric lesions (foregut/hindgut) in horses with stomach ulcers, with or without anti-inflammatories.
- Reduces the aborption of endotoxins known to cause laminitis.
- Reduces the potential for ‘tying up’.
- Balances the digestive system to reduce behavioural and performance issues, such as lethargy, irritability, grouchiness, difficulty in bending or collecting and general discomfort in the horse.
Dosage and directions for use:
- Acute symptom relief: Administer 2g/100kg body weight twice daily.
- Prevention and maintenance: Administer 2g/100kg body weight once daily.
- Feed: 2 – 4g per 1kg (0.2 – 0.4%) as mycotoxin and ammonia binder.