Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
This Capitol stud girth is manufactured from quality leather and features top class workmanship and finishes.
The girth is shaped to follow the contours of the horse's body, ensuring a comfortable fit while providing protection against injury from a horse's front studs when jumping.
Finished with roller girth point buckles, side D-rings for easy attachment of training aids and a large easy to use clip fastening for the attachment of a martingale.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Elasticated: Yes - both sides.
- Hardware: Stainless steel roller buckles. Side D-ring training aid attachments and centered quick release clip.
- Wearing comfort: Kick pad protection. Elasticated.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.